Entertainment And Technology In One Place

Entertainment News | Bollywood News | Celebrity Gossip | Funny Pictures | Funny Jokes | Wallpapers

Five Things to love about HIGH HEELS  

Five Things to love about HIGH HEELS

Many women love high heels, and many women hate high heels.
But I believe that many of us fall some where in the middle,
having a love or hate relationship with the high heels — we all know that how painful they can be, but we can not resist the voice of a pretty pair of pumps, even if they do have horrible four inch heels. Over the years, I have try to use moderation when it comes to high heel shoes. I point for small heels, and do not go in much for stilettos, thinking that while they may be just as bad for our feet, at least I am less likely to injured my self while wearing them. I mix my high heels with a lot of flats, sneakers, and lower heeled shoes, and I never wear high heels for very long time, or do a lot of walking in them. I also try to find the most comfortable and most convivial high heels that I can, make sure that they fit well, and never wear a heel over or about 4 inches. Because let’s face it, no matter how pretty or beautiful or sexy the shoes are, no body looks good teetering on a pair of bad fitting stilettos that they barely walk in. Thus far, I have sustained no major injuries, and I do not have any heel related problems that I am aware of it . This could be that my moderation methods are working properly , or it could just be bad luck. I suggest that the debate over whether or not women should wear high heels will continue long after I have retired my platform of sandals. In the meantime, I have compiled this list of things to love about high heels, and to keep the things balanced, I have included a few things to love high heels.

These 5 Things are:


1) High Heels Make the women Taller, tallness challenged
women every where will tell that how they love their heels. But, even if we don’t need extra height, having it can make us feel very good. It’s truly a healthy feeling to slip on a pair of shoes and instantly be 3 or 4 inches taller then others, and reaching all the things on the top of shelf, well, it’s a good feeling like no other.


2) High Heels Do not Make You Look Fat or thin Unlike skinny
jeans are dos so, cropped leggings, or what ever other famous
styles are appearing on the runways, high heels won’t
make you look fat its the reality. Granted, some styles are more
flattering than the others, but as it is a general rule, heels
are more slimming than flat shoes.

3)
High Heels Can Make good Out fit Even a pair of jeans
and a t-shirt can take completely different look
when a pair of heels is added, and nothing can make a
plain skirt pop like the perfect pair of pumps or sandals.
Heels add a feminine touch to suits as well.

4) High Heels Make women Feel (and Look!) Sexy Just
putting on a pair of sexy high heels can make women feel
sexier, but they also can make you look sexier. High
heels change our body stance, making our calf muscles
more pronounced, and forcing our butts and breast out so that`s why high heels are more preferable — it’s nearly as if high heels force women into better posture … and good posture is always sexy and looks cool.

5) High Heels Have not to Cost a Fortune While it’s very easy to spend a fortune on high heels, even expensive brands can look greater. In fact, there are few things in world that can cost as little and make you feel quite as happy, as a pair of high heels.

Views



0 comments

Post a Comment