Entertainment And Technology In One Place

Entertainment News | Bollywood News | Celebrity Gossip | Funny Pictures | Funny Jokes | Wallpapers

Engagement of Michael Lohan and Kate Major  


Why would Kate align herself with someone who can’t pay his child support and is still stalking his ex-girlfriend? From Radar Online:

“Yes, we’re engaged,” a thrilled Kate told RadarOnline.com. “Michael and I have been talking about it over the last two weeks but we didn’t want to say anything about it because he wanted to ask my father’s permission.

“So we flew to Florida and my father gave us his blessing. I’m very traditional and my father and I are very close and I’ve always felt that whoever I married, he’d have to get my dad’s permission.”


What happened to Michael wanting to save Lindsay? I guess he has other plans now and doesn’t have the time. He doesn’t appear to have the money to pay child support either, with a wedding coming up!

Views



0 comments

Post a Comment